- To check flickering of CFL capsule at higher temperature and higher voltage through magnetic ballasts and starter
System Features / Technical Data:
- Combination of hot air oven with glass doors and a control unit
- Microprocessor based PID temperature controller cum indicator with air circulating fan for accurate temp. Maintenance
- Overshoot thermostat for additional safety to control temp. Rise if any
- Temp. Maintains +10°C above ambient to 100°C.
- Voltage can be increased up to 400 V (120 V-400 V)
- Spring loaded special type of holders to hold 4 leads of CFL capsule firmly and to ensure tight electrical contact
- Holders are common for different wattage capsules
- Special rotary selector switches to select appropriate chokes while testing in common holder
- This system is suitable to test 40 Nos of CFL capsules or any number of capsules as per the requirement
- Voltmeter, time totalizer (hour meter), cyclic timer along with contractors and other necessary switches and controls
- Auto transformers with other controls to set the required test voltage to each lamp bank.