- To evacuate the glass shell during the manufacturing process of HID lamps
System Features / Technical Data:
- 6 inch diffusion pumps of 1600 lts/ sec capacity for high vacuum exhaust
- 100 lts/ min rotary high vacuum pump for roughing
- 600 lts/ min rotary high vacuum pump for backing.
- Two sets of manifolds with water cooling jackets for alternate evacuation on either side of the common system and provision to admit air or nitrogen
- Chavverron baffle valve, high vacuum color, isolation valves, roughing valves, butterfly valves, pirani and penning gauges with electrical control panel
- Suitable for both elliptical and tubular HID lamps of different wattage
- Ultimate vacuum in the rage of 10 m bar
- Supplied along with heating oven with stand insulated with ceramic blankets, temperature indicator and LPG burner etc
- Supplied along with lamp lighting movable rack fitted with different chokes, ignitions and other switches and controls
- Both semi-automatic and manual systems available.